We hope that the service and experience provided by “Properties AMPM” is satisfactory, however, we do realise that matters don’t always go as planned, and therefore this policy explains how “Properties AMPM” will deal with any concerns you may have about the service received.
How do I make a complaint?
If you do have a concern or complaint, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem by contacting us via:
Telephone: +44(0) 161 637 7980
Post: 2 Honey Street, Manchester. M8 8RG
Please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Reference number
- Contact telephone number
- Contact email address
- Contact Address
- Full details of your concern
What happens next?
We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of our receiving the complaint, enclosing a full copy of the complaints procedure and advising you who will be responding to the complaint. We aim to resolve your complaint fully within 15 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
What happens if I am unhappy with the response?
- You must write back to us if you are not happy with the response within 21 days. The matter will be referred to our Compliance Director, who will consider the complaint further.
- We will write back to you with a final decision within 8 weeks (except in exceptional circumstances where we will write to you and explain the reason for delay).
- If we have not been able to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks or following receipt of our final formal response (whichever happens first), you have the option of referring the matter to the Property Ombudsman.
Property Ombudsman General Guidance
There are time limits for submitting a complaint to the Property Ombudsman. Where you have not followed our complaints procedure, you must submit your complaint to the Property Ombudsman within:
- 1 year from the date of the act/omission; or
Where you have followed our complaints procedure, the time limit for pursuing a complaint to The Property Ombudsman is no later than 12 months from the date on which you received a definitive response to your complaint from this firm.
For further information relating to any complaints, please refer to the scheme rules on the Property Ombudsman website, www.tpos.co.uk.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Telephone number: 01722 333306