ASSISTED PROPERTY SALE
We Can Help You Sell Your House
We have a unique Assisted Sale Service that is the ideal solution if you are experiencing difficulties in selling your house and need a quick, guaranteed sale.
We offer a very flexible approach and everyone we work with is a unique proposition, ultimately in maximising the sold price we can achieve, in the quickest timeline possible.
Our Assisted Property Sale Could Work For You If:
- Your property has been on the market for a while
- Your property needs ‘work’ and funds may not be available to undertake this
- You are relocating or have relocated and need a quicker solution
- You’ve inherited a property and need to sell quickly
- Your property has been empty for some time
- You have work and other time limiting commitments
- Whatever the reason, do get in touch – we may be able to help
How does Our Assisted Property Sale work?
We agree a guaranteed price you are happy to accept on successful completion of your house sale. In certain circumstances, we can arrange up to a 20% payment in advance and, we may also be able to agree a percentage of any *additional profit made above this agreed amount [*After deduction of any related refurbishment costs, selling and legal fees]
We arrange and organise any clearing out and refurbishment work required so as to achieve the best possible price on the open market.
We pay for all the refurbishment and building works.
We can also continue to pay your monthly mortgage payments, and other property related costs until your property is sold.
Our approved and reputable team of Refurbishment Experts ensure the work is to the highest standards.
Our Assisted Property Sale Process:
- We organise any clearing out and refurbishment, with no upfront costs to you.
- We deal with all 3rd parties, such as RICs Surveyors, Estate Agents and Solicitors.
- We undertake accompanied viewings and deal with all enquiries/offers.
- You are regularly updated with the progress.
- We manage the Buyers and Solicitors to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- We pay your Solicitors fees and any Estate Agents fees, where applicable.
- Upon completion, balance of monies is transferred to you via your Solicitor.
- As with any traditional property sale and purchase, agreements are legally contracted with Seller and Buyer Solicitors.
To find out more about how Our Assisted Property Sale could work for you, get in touch for a no obligation chat.